Beans and grounds
Based on our research into complementary notes, the art of developing a good coffee requires a sound, sophisticated knowledge of the different lands, species, varieties and harvests.
Developed with precision by coffee-lovers, Cafés Richard blends are exclusive mixtures made from jealously guarded recipes, a harmonious balance of aromas and flavours.
PURE ORIGINS GRANDS CRUS OF ARABICA
Our green coffees have been selected from 3 producing areas: Africa, Asia-Oceania and Americas. Amongst the huge varieties that exist, we have selected the best terroirs and plantation in order to propose this beautiful range.
Cafés Richard was one of the first coffee roasters to develop a selection of Grand Crus and to focus on looking for coffees coming from prestigious terroirs. This range offer a richer, and indeed unusual, selection of pure origin coffees that establishments can offer to their connoisseur customers or quite simply to those who love discovering new flavors. Packaging is guaranteed without aluminum and from sustainable forest management.
- Bolivie Yungas - Caranavi (Bio & Equitable)
- Brésil Bahia - Terra Roxa
- Colombie Supremo Huila (Indication Géographique Protégée)
- Costa Rica Tarrazu
- Mexique Altura Oaxaca - Santa Maria Ozoltepec (Bio)
- Moka d'Ethiopie Yrgacheffe - Sidama
- Solela Mexique Altura Oaxaca - Santa Maria Ozoltepec (Décaféiné Bio & Equitable)
- Sumatra Orang Utan Coffee Gayo Highlands
A quality control is conducted upon the arrival of each lot of green coffee, in order to ensure that it meets the various selection requirements
Other coffee solutions